
Crunchy leaves on the rocking chairs on the front porch.

My dogwood tree give splendid color in the spring and fall!

The few leaves left on the weeping cherry tree out front.

The majestic oak in the side yard has glorious color at the end of the day, just as the yummy colors of sunset mix with the deep colors of fall.
ETA: I don't know what happened with the huge thumbnails and the cutting off part of the pictures...I didn't save them any differently than normal. I'm using a new browser (Firefox) so maybe that's it. Or maybe Blogger changed something and it's just been a while since I've used it. If you click on the picture, however, it takes to you to the full size shot.
8 comments:
I've been noticing weird changes in Blogger lately.
Nice fall color shots. Ours is past and we're in the long brown season now.
Love the rocking char shot with the leaves. great texture!!
i have been waiting for the new photos of your world. the red is SO beautiful. the colors are chaning/have changed here, but i dont' think any of the reds were that pretty. like chell, i like the crunchly leaves on the rocker!
Screams fall to me! Love the colors and the candy corns still make my mouth water.
Nice fall colors. So pretty.
I love fall so much! These are beautiful colors.
I really like all the different colors in these, and that blue sky is wonderful!
I love the 1st shot with the leaves on the chair! I've missed your photos and am glad you're back! Blogger DID change. If you want the larger photos, you have to go into "Edit html" in the post, and delete the part of the line of code that says Width. .. and length. . .
Then where it has s400 listed , you change it to s640, or whatever you want. It's a pain, but it works. HTH!
Post a Comment