What an interesting blue light. That must have been tough to expose for!
Oooh--cool shot! I didn't know what it was--thought is was some neat moon exposure. Nice work.
OOH, that is so cool! But I have to say if I stumbled in there in the middle of the night that eerie, smoky blue light might scare me! LOL!
If I stumbled on that in the middle of the night I'd be afraid I was going to blow up--and I don't even have propane. :-D
What an interesting shot. Love the eerie look it has!
Wow, what a great shot!
What a creative idea to take a pic of the blue light! Cool shot!
THAT IS SO COOL! I want one! :) Perfect time of year to take that pic!Cheers,jewels
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What an interesting blue light. That must have been tough to expose for!
Oooh--cool shot! I didn't know what it was--thought is was some neat moon exposure. Nice work.
OOH, that is so cool! But I have to say if I stumbled in there in the middle of the night that eerie, smoky blue light might scare me! LOL!
If I stumbled on that in the middle of the night I'd be afraid I was going to blow up--and I don't even have propane. :-D
What an interesting shot. Love the eerie look it has!
Wow, what a great shot!
What a creative idea to take a pic of the blue light! Cool shot!
THAT IS SO COOL! I want one! :) Perfect time of year to take that pic!
Cheers,
jewels
Post a Comment