Sadly, it's time. Winter Break is over and it's time to go back to work. Luckily, DH got me a gorgeous watch for Christmas, so lamenting the time will at least have a pretty, sparkly look to it! :)

(I also tried to stick to this week's theme of "Ready Set Go"....kinda relates to a watch!)
14 comments:
I don't think it's too purple-y, pretty watch too.
Very pretty :)
Looks purple here to - but beautiful watch!
It's not too purple-y looking. It's a very pretty watch
Very cool shot and idea! TFS!
I like the pp, it's not too much. Wtg to your hubby on the pretty watch.
I love the composition of the shot, and love the PP, too!
Pretty! I like the color wash over this, Susie.
Nice conversion to it. Creative take on the theme
Pretty watch--WTG to the hubs.
And BAH HUMBUG to going back to work. :( At least the day is almost half over.
pretty watch!
tara
Nice take on the theme, and a very pretty watch:)
What a gorgeous watch! I love your processing too! :)
Very pretty watch, and I really like your pping of this photo.
Post a Comment