Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready, set, go....

This week's theme is "ready, set, go..." and I thought of this shot as I was driving home from the gym; all day I kept saying "I should go to the gym tonight," "I'm going to the gym right now." And all I really need is my keys and my mp3 player (and my membership card) and I'm good to go!

11 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Great take on the theme. Makes me think of the taco bell commercial...good to go, lol.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot! I hope you had a good workout!

Jason said...

That is cool Nice way to be on theme!

Reds said...

Good for you for going to the gym!

Anonymous said...

Great way to take the theme. I need to drive myself to the gym too. :)

Anonymous said...

good for you going to the gyM! i have gone every day this week! loving it again! love the green bg!
tara

Anonymous said...

I think this shot is great! Wonderful job and I LOVE the green!
Cari

pat said...

Love that green background, Susie. Nice take on the theme.

Margaret said...

That's a great shot. Love the green background.

janett said...

Good for you for going!

Vanessa said...

Love it!