Out of about 35 shots, I've gleaned these two. The first is about how bright the moon felt--like it was sunny out! You can also see the trees and that eerie/Halloween feel I was trying to capture. #2 is a better shot of the moon, but had those tree branches sticking in like alien antennae. (And if you don't know there are trees there, that's what you might think they are!)

Tech Info: Rebel XT, 28-135mm IS lens, timer, 1.6", f/18, 44mm, ISO 1600, SOOC except resize for web.

Tech Info: Rebel XT, 28-135mm IS lens, timer, 1/3", f/22, 127mm, ISO 100, PS: crop/resize, Unsharp Mask.
11 comments:
I really like the moon shots, esp the first one. I was going to try to get one tonight, but it's raining:(
It was worth your time!! These are great!!
Isn't it nice to get out in the warm weather and take some photos again. Great photos. TFS!
Great shots. Love the alien antennae, lol. The glowing moon looks great.
Oooooooh, great shots.
Great job! I like them both!
Gotta try this! Awesome shots!
These are GREAT!!! I love the spookiness of the first shot with the fog, and the 2nd one is so clear! Beautiful!
Great shots - tried this myself on last full moon; hopefully I'll do better with more information on next cycle. Moon shots are no 'gimme' - love the first one with the tree - great ambiance.
Great moon shots, the first one is so eery with the branches in front of the fuzzy moon...the second has such great detail. :)
These are great! I love the first one.
Post a Comment