I planted a bunch of bulbs in an "island" in the middle of my backyard a few years ago. I'm hoping I get to enjoy these tulips before the squirrels lop off the beautiful buds!
What a gorgeous color. I love yellow tulips...I think they are my favorite. I love the first spring flowers. They seem to release so much hope and beauty.
11 comments:
Beautiful tulip! Hope the squirrels stay away from it! Around here, the deer eat all the tulips!
Didn't know squirrels went after tulips. Mine get grazed off by the deer and elk. I finally put them on the deck in a pot.
I love tulips, they are my absolute favorite flower. Here's to hoping the squirrels stay away!
What a gorgeous color. I love yellow tulips...I think they are my favorite. I love the first spring flowers. They seem to release so much hope and beauty.
This is lovely! I adore the soft buttery yellow colow!
I love tulips! That is a gorgeous bloom and I hope they last for a bit.
Beautiful. Love your depth of field. ~Jackie
I thought squirrels only attacked the bulbs? Pretty tulip.
Stay away squirrels! What a pretty tulip!
What a beautiful tulip, I'm looking forward to planting some for next year! :)
I can't wait for some tulips to start popping up. They are so beautiful - lovely capture.
Post a Comment