We stayed at the Sheraton Harbor Island, right across from the airport, which gave us a great view of the fireworks (people were setting up screen tents at 7am!!!! Harbor Island is THE place to view the fireworks because you can see 5 different spots all synchronized. We were underwhelmed...the finale was a huge disappointment!) Anyway, these were taken from our balcony one morning as the sun came up (yes, 7am meetings meant I was up early. ugh.)
This is the skyline of San Diego. Notice all the boats? Seriously, some of them are as big as my house, and people don't really use them! (I used a Creamy B&W action to convert this.)

This is the USS Nimitz, just back from Iraq a few weeks before. It was parked just across the water from us.

We also went to the zoo one afternoon. I have tons of pictures (which is bad because I'm not really into zoos....could you imagine if I were?!?!) I have to sort through those and post some.
7 comments:
Great shots, love that first one of the skyline and the boats!
I love the first shot. SD is one of my favorite cities, I hope you enjoyed your trip!
that first one is so gorgeous!!!
It looks like a boat parking lot!
Wow...I have never been out there myself but that sky line is gorgeous.
Can't wait to see more! Love your view!!
Oh, I love San Diego! One of my favorite places to go. We like to go there and rent a condo on the beach and stay a week. It's awesome! Love your skyline shot!
Post a Comment