Yeah, I would have screamed, then run, then made my husband take care of it. I am SO CREEPED OUT by big spiders like that! Nice capture though!
OK, that is a cool web but a creepy spider!
welcome back!
oh wow this is an awesome shot!
and what length lens did you use to get that capture - haha! Very cool web and nice spidie action.
Cool picture. Our house has LOTS Of spiders... none with cool webs, though. just lots of ick.
Nice shot! I love the way the light is shining on the web. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah, I would have screamed, then run, then made my husband take care of it. I am SO CREEPED OUT by big spiders like that! Nice capture though!
OK, that is a cool web but a creepy spider!
welcome back!
oh wow this is an awesome shot!
and what length lens did you use to get that capture - haha! Very cool web and nice spidie action.
Cool picture. Our house has LOTS Of spiders... none with cool webs, though. just lots of ick.
Nice shot! I love the way the light is shining on the web. :)
Post a Comment