So I know I haven't posted in a few weeks. But I was taking TONS of shots while I had the macro....over 650 photos in just 2 weeks, in just my back yard! (Yes, I'm ready for some new flowers now! :) I now have to go through and pick out my favorites, then post them in the coming days.
This is one of the first shots with my 85mm back on my Rebel. I still love my 85. I enjoyed the 100 macro, and it took a little getting used to the 85 again (um, BACK UP!!!), but it's still a great piece of glass. Here, ripples in the birdbath caused by some raindrops (fits this week's theme: water).
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/200, f/2.2, 100ISO.

10 comments:
Very effective! I like the fluid motion you captured here, really draws me into the shot. I think this would look beautiful on some metallic paper.
Very cool photo.
Very pretty! I love how you can still clearly see the flower below the ripples.
Suzie, I like this! Your comp is really nice, with the center of the ripples off-camera, and the motion spreading out. Very nice.
Love the motion on this!!
Wow...
This is such a beautiful, and crystal clean shot. I love it.
Great ripples, I love the composition.
nice shot! I like the motion you captured in the ripples.
Great motion and color. Pretty.
What?????? We don't get to see all 650 macro shots???? Of flowers???? I'm pouting.
Love the water ripples against the tile/drain. Very pretty contrast.
Post a Comment