A week ago, I posted my
giddy deliriousness at preparing my wedding invitations. We did mail them on Friday, Sweetie even took pictures (and he enjoyed it a little too much....I had the Rebel on "rapid fire" and he took full advantage....40 pictures in the time it took me to put the envelopes in the big blue box!!!) The one mistake I made--even though he shares the photography gene of his family, he didn't think to check--I set the camera up and handed it over without taking test shots and they were all over exposed. Fortunately, I'm getting pretty good with Photoshop, so I was able to tweak it to my liking.
So here I am, putting one of the last handfuls into the box.
Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/125, f/6.3, 400ISO. PS: duplicate layer multiply 80%We got a few responses back today, which is just
so incredibly cool. ;)
*Oh yeah, I got him back the next night at the driving range. 40 pictures doesn't hold a candle to how many I snapped! (And the friends we were with just laughed!)*
12 comments:
Cute. So we can expect to see tons of golf shots?
LOL on the photography gene.
How fun, great shot! What an exciting time in your life!
i love that he takes pics too! 40 is a small number for me! i take 40 before we even get out the door! looking forward to seeing the golf shots! when's the big day?
Yep "40" is also a small number around here :)! Great capture!
I love how you are taking photos journalistic style to cover all the events of getting ready for the wedding. Really awesome.
Fun!
That is awesome, how exciting!
LOL...you know, on Aug 3rd, as a wedding gift from the family (esp. me), you're getting a "Kodak" tattoo on your butt...right? It's the best way to welcome you to the family!
Luv ya sis!
That's so fun! Congrats! When's the day?
Yay! Nice documentation of the event. And I love the sound of burst mode--it makes my heart sing. :-)
Congrats!
Post a Comment