Saturday, January 31, 2009

2-fer

Today's post is a 2-fer: POTD and 26 Things! (Apparently I have a lot of red writing utensils in my office!)

7 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

You do have a lot of red, lol. I'm lucky if I can find anything at all to write with on my desk. Great composition for this.

Anonymous said...

I love pens and have a huge collection that I rotate through my purse. Cool way to use red!

Reds said...

Great shot - love pens!

pat said...

Clever! That's a lot of red pens--and such a variety, too. Like the diagonal comp.

Courtney said...

your photos really look so professional. how many shots did you take until you found a composition you liked? then how many times did you try different camera settings?

Becky said...

Well, you are a teacher, aren't you? :-D Great color in this shot!

Jodie said...

love these pens! I have to agree with Rachel - I can never find a pen!