
I was just getting ready to go inside when my husband spotted the hawk we all knew was around but noone had seen! I love this shot, with the hawk, the tree, and the moon!

Just as the hawk was flying away, a cardinal felt brave enough to cross the street. I couldn't believe how stark the contrast of colors!

All last weekend, the weather forcasters knew we were getting some kind of storm, but they couldn't make up their minds what it would be. Tuesday into Wednesday, we found out. Snow!!! :) We got about 8" at my house, but the school where I work (about 20 minutes closer to the coast) only got 3-4"....so I was not a happy camper when I had to shovel my driveway at 7:30 in the morning! The snow was beautiful, though! Here's a set of landscape lights (seen here over the summer) showing just how much snow we received!
No comments:
Post a Comment