This is a great shot! I love crosswords!
OH....SOOOOOO clever!
i love doing these but i suck at them>!tara
They make me dizzy.. lol!
Brilliance!!!! Love it!!
PERFECT!!! I LOVE crosswords and this never would've dawned on me! Way to think outside the box.
What a GREAT take on this theme! Awesome.
How clever!!! Great pic!
Great take on the theme!
I love crosswords! I was going to do a crossword photo for words week, but I like it better for this theme--very clever!
Clever!!
Definitely right along with the theme.
Very clever! I love doing crosswords.
Oh what a great take on the theme!!!cari
Great job. I would have never thought of that one.
the creativity here is amazing! love what you did to this.
Cool interpretation of the theme!
Very clever idea
Clever take on the theme! It totally works. :-)
Good job on the editing here. What a great shot for the theme!
It's funny when you start to look at everything in POTD terms.......laulley
How very smart!
Nice take on the theme.
clever, and i love closeups
Great take on the theme. I really hate crosswords. Can never do them without cheating.
Great interpretation!
good thinking!
Wonderful!!! I love the idea of using a crossword puzzle for horizontal and vertical, genius I tell ya!
I love it!
Great idea!! Never thought of that!!
Looks great! And what a great take on the theme!
good take on the theme!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
This is a great shot! I love crosswords!
OH....SOOOOOO clever!
i love doing these but i suck at them>!
tara
They make me dizzy.. lol!
Brilliance!!!! Love it!!
PERFECT!!! I LOVE crosswords and this never would've dawned on me! Way to think outside the box.
What a GREAT take on this theme! Awesome.
How clever!!! Great pic!
Great take on the theme!
Great take on the theme!
I love crosswords! I was going to do a crossword photo for words week, but I like it better for this theme--very clever!
Clever!!
Definitely right along with the theme.
Very clever! I love doing crosswords.
Oh what a great take on the theme!!!
cari
Great job. I would have never thought of that one.
the creativity here is amazing! love what you did to this.
Cool interpretation of the theme!
Very clever idea
Clever take on the theme! It totally works. :-)
Good job on the editing here. What a great shot for the theme!
It's funny when you start to look at everything in POTD terms.......
laulley
How very smart!
Nice take on the theme.
clever, and i love closeups
Great take on the theme. I really hate crosswords. Can never do them without cheating.
Great interpretation!
good thinking!
Wonderful!!! I love the idea of using a crossword puzzle for horizontal and vertical, genius I tell ya!
I love it!
Great idea!! Never thought of that!!
Looks great! And what a great take on the theme!
good take on the theme!
Post a Comment