There is a row of Rose of Sharon bushes at the side fenceline of my property. I love the flowers and they provide a nice, natural screen between my house and the neighbors. But...they're a bit overgrown and unmanageable and we've been talking about cutting them to ground level and letting them grow back a little more tamed. So today, after a week battling a virus, sweetie declares he's going to cut them down. I said "wait, let me get my camera because this week's theme is Vertical vs. Horizontal." He rolled his eyes, chuckled, and finished putting his shoes on. And here's the results.
And to quote sweetie, "Vertical is now horizontal." :)


23 comments:
I really like the first photo...They are all really crisp!
Cari
LOL You comment abotu vertical beign horizontal made me smile. I agree I too really like the first one
Love it! Way to follow the theme!
Hahaha...that's great!!! God bless our husbands for putting up with our weird photography-driven antics! :)
Way to go on following the theme! Really nice shots.
Now that is funny! Its like now you see it, now you dont!
Great job!! Love the before and after. Creative!!
Great take on the theme. hehe
What a creative take on the theme!
Nice! I forgot we just changed themes, oops!
That is hillarious!!!! I love the 1st one...
Great take on the theme!! :)
Great take on the theme! It's a nice way to record the before and after!
I wasn't expecting that! funny - great catch to get the 'before'.
laulley
Ha ha. Great take on the theme!
Very funny. . . the vertical is now horizontal! I like both photos; it would depend on what you were wanting to communicate because both tell a different story.
Thats to funny!
WHat a fun photo series. Great job.
Yep, that vertical vs horizontal in more ways than one. lol
Great take on the theme this week. What a sweet hubby and very understanding too. LOL They all think we're crazy, you know that, right?
That is awesome. If I could COUNT the time my DH rolled his eyes at me over the photo thing.
Nice interpretation of the theme.
Who built the shed? Nice paint job.
Post a Comment