Not really on theme (
ok, I could stretch it here in that United We Stand, standing is vertical...nevermind.), but certainly my photo op for the day. I spent a few hours after work standing on a picket line with some friends who are having difficulty negotiating a contract (23 months into the process.....and still no settlement!) I only took my P&S, knowing I'd have a sign in my hand and not wanting to drag gear with me, so the dark lighting and limited options made many of the photos less than wonderful. BUT....I did get a few and the rally was a success. Now we cross our fingers and hope the next bargaining session is successful, too!
10 comments:
wow! 23 months is a long time! i hope they reach a settlement soon!
neat shot
Labor disputes stink. Here's hoping for a good outcome soon.
23 months?!?!?! I hope they come to some sort of resolution soon.
The photo definitely says it all.
Neat shot. Hope the disput is settled soon!
Great sign! Wow, hope they settle soon!
WOW, 23 months! I hope they can come to an agreement soon that benefits both sides...:c)
That is a long time to work out contact issues! How nice of you to help her!
Wow...that is so long. I can't imagine. I hope it comes to an end soon for everyone.
I've only picketted once and it was a very stressful time. I hope this is resolved quickly.
Post a Comment