This week's POTD theme is words. Here's a sign I captured from the base of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Tech info: Casio Exilim EX-S600, contrast adjustments
Here's a few more of the bridge. These were all shot in b/w mode in my p&s. Some slight contrast/brightness adjustments done afterwards. (#3 is a zoom of #2).



I'd love some feedback on the b/w....the "coloring" or tone, composition, etc. Would any of them be worthy of a canvas or enlargment?
16 comments:
Wow!! Love those bridge shots, you got some great images with great angles!! Love the sign too!
love them, I think they look great!
Great composition for all of them! Great shots!
Great images of the bridge! Love the B&W, works great for these pictures!
WOW i too LOVE your bridge shots!! great job! :)
I think the b&w are wonderful. The bridge photos are so neat - great job with the composition and focus!
My favorite is the first, and I can't decide whether I do or don't like that there are people in it. On the one hand, it provides scale, but then, it pulls attention away from the lines of the bridge.What a great subject for photos!
Can't comment on the tones too much as I'm on a laptop, but...I think the first 2 of the bridge would make good canvases. That second one has terrific symmetry, but there is somthing about that vertical one I'm diggin. The bnw is perfect!!
Love these, my favorite bridge shot is the second one. Very nice!
The bridge shots are awesome, and I like your "words" Very sweet indeed!
I really like your bridge shots! Love how my eye is drawn into the middle by all the wires and cables. Your b&w is good but I prefer more darker and contrasty b&w photos.
I love the second BW bridge photo. I like the conversion and I think it would look very cool enlarged or on canvas
your bridge photos are outstanding. I can't get over the symmetry and the great angles you got on these. Really beautiful, and canvas worthy.
I think the bw tone, really gives the pictures an oldie feel. I absolutly love this post and all the pictures.
Sorry no help with cc here. I do like the composition on the bridge shots. What a cool bridge
I really like that first bridge shot. Nice!
Post a Comment