nice watch shot.
great shots!!!cari
Haha!! Great job! Could also be for daylight savings time!
Really nice shots. I like how you put the toothpaste on a towel.
Hee Hee! Love your watch humor. Nice shot of it, too. Good idea for "refreshing"!
Clever!
Creative! It's about time for me to go back to sleep-way to early here ;)
I really like that watch shot! Great perspective on that.
I really like the refreshing post. That is awesome. I love that feeling right after I brush my teeth.
cute watcH!tara
Great shots, I like the bright color behind the toothpaste!
Nice watch! (I really need to think about 26 things before March 30!!)
Great shots!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
nice watch shot.
great shots!!!
cari
Haha!! Great job! Could also be for daylight savings time!
Really nice shots. I like how you put the toothpaste on a towel.
Hee Hee! Love your watch humor. Nice shot of it, too. Good idea for "refreshing"!
Clever!
Creative! It's about time for me to go back to sleep-way to early here ;)
I really like that watch shot! Great perspective on that.
I really like the refreshing post. That is awesome. I love that feeling right after I brush my teeth.
cute watcH!
tara
Great shots, I like the bright color behind the toothpaste!
Nice watch! (I really need to think about 26 things before March 30!!)
Great shots!
Post a Comment