Sunday, April 6, 2008

26 Things: #4 & #18

Here's the beginning of the new round of 26 Things: #4 curls, is some random things growing in my back yard (Sweetie hasn't taken the mower to them yet); #18 pair, is a shot of some lovely daffodils growing just outside my back door.

#4 Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/400, f/4.0, 100ISO.
#18 Tech info: Rebel XT, 85mm, 1/160, f/4.0, 200ISO.

4 comments:

pat said...

Great interpretations for 26 Things!! Love those curly thingies...so neat. Have you posted these on the photo board?

Yvette A said...

Great shots, I like the curls

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots!! I love these, sp springy!!

Anonymous said...

hey susie!! how are things going? good I hope. the honeymoon pics are incredible. I was going through your blog, and the curly things growing in your yard is garlic cloves. If you wait next year to mow them, you can dig them up in the fall and have garlic! just wanted to share that. hope all is well! Tracey