Thursday, August 21, 2008

101

This is post #101. :) I thought it appropriate to post a notebook page on this occasion (think Psychology 101, Economics 101, etc.) considering it's nearly The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (remember that Staples commercial a few years ago with parents skipping down the aisles because the kids were going back to school???) I have always loved school supplies. It's not always as much fun to use them as it is to shop for them and admire them. This also fit this week's POTD theme, lines (and I've been so bad about sticking to theme!)


9 comments:

Jess said...

This is a great one for lines! And it did come at the perfect time of year too! I love how you angled it and how your DOF falls off at the edges making it soften...that is perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I always loved getting new school supplies! My kids aren't that into it.
Cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yeah, so impressed you, or any of us are on theme!!!

Amy said...

Really interesting shot! I really like the coils and your dof here.

pat said...

I LIKE this shot! Great angle on it, and it fits the theme perfectly. Really wonderful focus, too!

Angela2932 said...

Nice angle and DOF!

Joanne Fowler said...

Great choice! I've had hard time being creative for the themes, so I stick to my kids! I need to be more creative!

Becky said...

Great theme shot. I love the simplicity.

Amy said...

Great shot, I love it! We don't need any school supplies, but I let my girls choose a couple of things anyway. They love shopping for new folders and such. :)