One of hubby's favorites, tuna noodle caserole. Three key points to dinner tonight: 1) Love me my Corningware French White. It was a shower gift from my aunt & cousins. 2) Notice the peas? I'm not a mixer...my in-laws get me divided plated as gifts because I don't like my different foods to touch, so putting peas IN this dish was a major step. (Peas belong as a side dish in my mind!) Figured I should sneak some greens into my life somehow. 3) I even made desert! Vanilla pudding!

8 comments:
Really nice food shots, my favorite is the first one! I like the angle. :)
Mmmmm mmmm good. Nice shots.
Go you for taking that step! Look yummy too! I love my french white corningware too!
i'm hungry now... :) Love first shot!
That looks good! And good for you for mixing your foods... just a little...
I am SO with you on that- I can't stand for my food to even TOUCH each other on my plate. Yuck. I know it all ends up mixed in my stomach anyway, but down there I don't have to taste it all mixed up. I'm a weirdo, I know. :p
Always a good idea to sneak green things into our food. . . .except for peas. I just hate peas. . . .most of the time! even if this is a 2peas forum! Nice photos of every day life!
TAG, you're it! See the feisty baby blog for more info!
ROY
I used to cry when my mom made this :-D
Post a Comment