Ok, this isn't a bullfrog. But Hubby thought it would be cute to refer to him as Jeremiah (after the song). This lil guy hopped out of a pile of dirt hubby was moving in the yard and put up with me, the Frogeratzzi. I think this shot is worth it!
Frogeratzi, LOL! You must have been fast to capture this! Will we see more of Jeremiah, or is he not being a "good friend" to you, and vacated the premises?
4 comments:
What a neat photo! And I love the fact that you named him Jeremiah! :) Cute!
What a great capture! I would be so excited I would probably have dropped my camera. :)
He is so cute! And your hubby was so witty to call him Jeremiah, LOL!
Frogeratzi, LOL! You must have been fast to capture this! Will we see more of Jeremiah, or is he not being a "good friend" to you, and vacated the premises?
Post a Comment