My son was Baptized last weekend. I had his gown made from my wedding dress (and if you remember my TTD pictures, you know I've gotten my money's worth out of that beautiful thing!) Here are some detail shots of his gown and hat.
(Here's the TTD post from July 2009. Hard to believe that was over a year ago. Hard to believe I was 12 weeks pregnant for that shoot!)







7 comments:
Susie, this is beautiful!! What an incredible keepsake. I LOVE the idea of using your wedding dress like this; SO meaningful!! You did a lovely job.
What a fantastic idea to make this out of your wedding gown! I took a look at your TTD shoot to. I remember it and still love those shots! I just love this and all the detail to! Awesome job!!
What a great idea! And it's beautifully done.
Wonderful idea of having it made from your wedding dress - and yes, you've gotten every penny's worth from that dress. Beautiful Baptism gown and great detail shots.
LOVE how this turned out. Oh how fun remembering the TTD shoot. So much fun and worth getting wet.. You sure did get your monies worth out of your dress
What a great way to use your dress!! It is gorgeous!!
What an incredible idea, and it turned out just perfect! I love the detailed beading, and that bonnet is so, so sweet! Can't wait to see a shot of him in it! Now, I'm off to check out the TDD shots!
Post a Comment