Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Joy of my life


My son is perhaps the most amazing thing to ever happen to me.  He amazes me every day and is a blessing in my life, reminding me of what's really important.  He was kind enough to let Mamarazzi follow him all day on Sunday.

Perhaps my favorite photo of him...looking up at me from the floor.


Cutie.  (Don't let him fool you!)



His first time in the car & he LOVED it!!!

Oh moms of girls, I'll apologize now for the heartbreak he'll cause your daughters.  (And this is sooo his daddy's look!) 
Learning to walk....wooooaaaahhh!  :)
Pure joy.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, my! He truly is a cutie! Those baby blues of his could melt an iceberg. I like the term "Mamarazzi!" I'm going to have to remember it!

Also I read your previous post and I love the baptismal gown! My boys also wore a long gown for their christening, but we see that less and less often nowadays. I love the traditional look!

Maria said...

I just realized that the baptismal gown was made from your wedding dress! How very, very lovely!

Nicki said...

He is adorable. Beautiful eyes. Just the thought of getting down with a camera and trying to keep up with a toddler on the verge of walking makes me tired. Good for you for capturing some priceless shots. Watch out girls!

Margaret said...

Love these shots. Such adorable expressions!

Suzy said...

His happy personality just jumps out of these! What a cutie pie!!

Chell said...

Oh my gosh he has gotten so big. What a doll baby!!

janett said...

He is so sweet, love those little curls!

Anonymous said...

OMGm he is so beautiful and getting so big. But, boy does he look like a "Dennis the Menace" and I live across the street, hopefully, I'm not "Mr. Wilson" LOL.

Yolanda said...

Look at those eyes and that hair. What a cutie!

Tom Capacchione said...

My goodness! hes gone from baby to little person! CUTE@!