It's difficult to believe that nearly a year has passed. I'm trying to soak up the fun of watching my son enter his Toddlerhood...so I let him smash a cake. He wasn't so sure at first, dipping a tentative finger in the sticky stuff called icing. Daddy had to hide the candle between the layers of cake to try to get kiddo to dig in. Eventually he did. (He was much more interested in crawling, off the backdrop, on to Mom-mom's WHITE carpet. Fortunately, three adults were able to keep him--and his mess!--contained!)
Not so sure about this. Usually I get yelled at for making a mess or knocking things over....
Taking a taste
The end result, just before he got in the bathtub.
2 comments:
Oh that looks fun. Our kids never wanted to smash the cake as much as we wanted them too. The second shot is great!
great pictures, Susie! And goodness how adorable he is!
Post a Comment